Tuesday, June 14, 2016

E3 2016 Has Begun

So E3 began this week and as far as RPG news goes I'm scouring the shows and news sites to see what's out there. I mainly own Sony Platforms and no Xbox One or Xbox Scorpio now, but I'll still post information about it if it applies.
So far the conferences have been kinda blah as far as presentation goes except for Sony that came with a live orchestra and nothing but game trailers. Sony decided to let the games speak for themselves but only a handful of them had release dates or real information about the actual game itself.
The Microsoft presentation may have been more lip service but at least they talked about actual games this year instead of how the Xbox One is a multimedia device.
This isn't my overall thoughts so I'll keep it brief. Square Enix is doing their show tonight and Nintendo is today as well. We shall see what else happens and if it's anything good I'll let yall know.
Until Next Time,
DreaPoetic

No comments:

Post a Comment